Rick Saldan is an excellent
inspirational speaker who tailored the seminar to the needs of the
individual students being instructed. This office thanks the Mayors Office
of Information Services for having such a vendor.
Timothy K. Lynch
Office of Fleet Management
City of Philadelphia
Rick has a magical approach that provides a clear and
concise message specifically designed to the needs of his
audience. Rick will provide all the motivational magic you
will ever need, propelling your organization to the next
level of greater success.
Rick Saldan is a compelling and absorbing motivational speaker and
magician.I have been to five of his
Motivational Magic presentations and it is amazing how he keeps our
college audiences on the edge of their seats.
A highly entertaining performer with great comedy flair. Rich content to
increase students' productivity, peak performance and motivation. If you
need an outstanding motivational speaker for colleges, Rick is definitely
one of the world's greatest speakers and magicians!
Dr. Rob Gilbert, Sport Psychologist,
Montclair State University
Rick Saldan has the wit, wisdom and sorcery of a wizard. He
has a dynamic personality, and all will enjoy his
captivating stories, comedy and magic!
Credit Suisse First Boston
Rick Saldan delivers a first-class show! A pro in every
sense of the word. Funny, unique, entertaining and polished.
Brian Letscher, Actor
Hawaii Five-O, NCIS, Cold Case, Law & Order and The Mentalist.
Rick Saldan is a wonderful combination of master magician, comic
improviser and first class speaker. The audience loved his program, which
was music to our ears. If you love celebrity motivational speakers such as
Tom Hopkins, Dale Carnegie and Zig Ziglar, then you'll love Rick!
Dottie Burman, President
Burtley Productions, Inc.
is an incredibly talented performer and motivational speaker with great insight. He shares many powerful
motivational messages that will enhance your life for the better!
Rick is one of the best inspirational speakers on
the scene today. Funny, fun loving and highly energetic. If you want to
make your next event into an extraordinary one, then invite professional
speaker Rick Saldan and his amazing Motivational Magic.
Andres Lara, President
Inspiration Times Magazine
Worried about your Health?/Tips for immune system health Author: Diane Pelletier
Why should you be worried about your health?
One of the greatest threats to good health is stress. As each decade passes the levels of stress faced by the next generation increases. In a fast-paced world, it is easy to overwork yourself, and extend yourself to the point of exhaustion. This imbalances and weakens your immune system. Leading to various immune-system related ailmentssuch as: chronic fatigue syndrome, candida, lupus, fibromyalgia, etc.
Another great threat to your immune system is poor diet and nutrition. Eating processed, preserved, or devitalized foods, you seriously compromise your immune system's ability to operate efficiently, robbing you of vital energy and strength.
Toxins and chemicals are yet another threat to your immune system. Toxins and chemicals force the body to work overtime, undermining your immune system's ability to defend against aggressive infections.
Tips To ensure a healthy immune system.
1. Managing stress. There are many ways to help combat stress. Deep breathing, Meditation and Relaxation are effective ways to manage stress.
2. Adopting an overall healthy, low-fat, high-fiber diet that provides plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that have a role in protecting immunity.
3. Exercise each day. Daily physical activity helps keep the blood circulating the most efficiently, which brings nutrients to all cells of the body. Rebounding or Trampoline Exercise is excellent as it improves circulation and immune function among many other benefits. Rebounding or Trampoline Exercise is recommended by Trainers, Chiropractors, Doctors, and Physical Therapists.
4. Get plenty of good restful sleep. The hours of sleep are when the body repairs and restores itself. A healthy immune system requires an adequate amount of sleep.
5. Use natural personal care and household products to avoid chemical exposure.
6. Proper use of Antibiotics. When Antibiotics are used improperly they help create superbugs which resist all forms of treatment.
7. Another good defense for your immune system is, All Natural consumable products that are formulated to help nourish, balance and control the body's complex natural immune responses.
Above are just some tips that you can adopt to harness your body's ability to do the job that nature intended.
With the ever increasing threats to your immune system and now with the possibilities of bioterrorism, unleashing contagious diseases on the human population. The importance of maintaining a healthy immune system is critical. The immune system keeps these threats at bay, so when it is weak, you then become ill, its that simple. Do what you can to keep your immune system strong.
Diane Pelletier is a distributor for Legacy for Life. Diane's website http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/diseaseprevention offers The the world's first and only all natural, biotech immune system product of its kind. Search clinical trials, read comments from leading doctors, ask questions. This article maybe reprinted in it's entirety as long as this byline is included and the author is contacted prior to reprint. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire Rick Saldan's Motivational Magic to Energize Your Conference or Special Event!
Rick says, "With perseverance, drive,
and vision, you can achieve what once seemed impossible. I
encourage you to strive toward
your vision for a new future -- one that
energizes your gifts, your passions and your untapped hidden potential!"
Rick's ideas, messages, strategies, and first-hand stories
of overcoming adversity against all the odds will inspire your
people. They become enthused, excited, and committed to take
massive action that impacts your bottom line. Your return on investment is powerful.
Rick is a unique
speaker and seminar leader
that combines comedy, theatrical illusions and extensive
audience interaction with inspirational presentations. He
creates a powerful